ASM Module Specification
The ASM solar modules are manufactured to globally acceptable specifications for installation in a wide range of residential, commercial, industrial and other solar power generation systems.
ASM Solar Modules meet TUV Rheinland, Japan Testing Requirements under IEEC Guidelines. (IEC 61215, IEC 61730 CLASS II, CE). They provide high energy yield, high performance in all climates and long life expectancy. Produced from quality materials and components, the ASM Solar Modules are anti-corrosion and easy to install and maintain.
- 185 watt - 200 watt power module
- Nominal 44VDC output, perfect for grid & off grid connected systems
- 18.6% - 18.8% cell conversion efficiency
- 15.38% - 16% module conversion efficiency
- 125 mm square single Grade Mono crystal silicon solar cell
- Photovoltaic module with three bypass diode to reduce power drop caused by shade
- Textured cell surface to decrease reflected sunlight
- Blue Surface Field (BSF) to advance cell conversion
- Low Iron tempered glass with anti reflecting coating, EVA resin, 1000VDC 5 layer Backsheet insulation ,weatherproof film and anodised electrophoresis aluminium frame.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher output at high-temperature condition
- High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our modules output stability
- Industry-leading performance, durability, and reliability
- Breakthrough technology
- Textured cell surface to reduce reflection of sunlight
- Structure to improve conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective coating increases the absorption of light in all weather conditions
- Withstands rigorous weather conditions
- Junction box for easy electrical connections in the field
ASM warrants for a period of ten (10) years from the date of sale to the original consumer purchaser that the power rating at Standard Test Conditions will remain at 90% or greater of ASMâ€™s Minimum Specified Power Rating. ASM further warrants for a period of twenty-five (25) years from the date of sale to the original consumer purchaser that the power rating at Standard Test Conditions will remain at 80% or greater of ASM's Minimum Specified Power Rating.
One click download:
ASM SPECIFICATION DATA - 170M - 200M
ASM 200M SPECIFICATION SHEET
ASM 195M SPECIFICATION SHEET
ASM 190M SPECIFICATION SHEET
ASM 185M SPECIFICATION SHEET
ASM 180M SPECIFICATION SHEET
ASM 175M SPECIFICATION SHEET
ASM 170M SPECIFICATION SHEET
ASM USER MANUAL